The entire SDL organization is geared to handle dangerous goods and we have specialists at all levels ensuring that your consignments will arrive safely:
- Our drivers are educated and they can mark up goods at the recipient’s location.
- We have standard procedures for checking of our safety equipment and accessories – ranging from eye flush kit to fire extinguisher.
- Our IT/onlinebook can transfer UN No. to delivery note.
- Our traffic managers and safety advisers have many years of experience and profound knowhow with regard to handling ADR goods.
- ADR transports are carried out in a closed system in Denmark.
With knowledge and lashing
On the practical level, we take care of the planning of everything about the individual transport right down to the last detail. This applies to the equipment we use as well as to how we handle and lashes ADR goods.
A very special routine is to measure the tyre pressure to avoid blow-offs and we ensure that we comply with the driving and resting rules via an automatic tachograph. Fresh and rested drivers always drive most safely.
We pick up and deliver ADR goods in Denmark and all of Europe.
We look forward to having a dialogue with you about your ADR consignments.
The safety and handling that SDL attaches to each individual ADR transport impact on our entire organisation. In other words: The high demands on processes and our staff’s competencies apply to all our other core services.